Sebasco Harbor Resort supports the philosophical objective of charitable giving as an essential element of good citizenship. As individuals and as corporate citizens, we pledge to contribute our fair share through corporate giving; and we invite our staff and fellow citizens to do the same. Ownership acknowledges the leading position which Sebasco Harbor Resort enjoys both within the hospitality industry and within the New England community. We especially recognize our responsibilities to the people of Maine and more specifically, the Midcoast Region.
Sebasco Harbor Resort has a long and purposeful tradition of supporting fund-raising efforts for charitable causes. Fulfilling our community responsibilities is basic to our corporate mission. Accordingly, a significant amount of cash and in-kind service are planned for thoughtful distribution every year.
Virtually every day Sebasco Harbor Resort receives several requests for support of worthy causes. Our help is sought by guests, staff, family, friends, neighbors, fellow innkeepers, business and professional colleagues and scores of others. Requests for all manner of need come from all over the world. Each in its own right deserves support, but Sebasco Harbor Resort cannot help them all. Indeed, we are committed to focusing the generosity of Sebasco Harbor Resort primarily on the people, organizations, institutions and community efforts of those in Maine. Sebasco Harbor Resort places a special significance on our leadership and support for state and local issues.
Corporate Giving Policy
In light of these principles and priorities, the ownership of Sebasco Harbor Resort, hereby, adopt as our corporate policy on charitable giving the following guidelines:
- Requests for support will be duly considered from any legitimate local, state, regional, national, or international organization supporting a charitable purpose.
- Requests must be in writing or utilizing the online donation request form with complete background information.
- Requests will be evaluated the last day of each month.
- Requests will be evaluated on the basis of their worthiness relative to our stated priority interest in serving the needs of our community.
- Requests will be approved and allocated solely by the ownership of Sebasco Harbor Resort.
- Limitations on such gifts are often imposed, such as: midweek stays only; reservations available no sooner than ten days in advance; reservations based on space available; or available only during specific time periods.
- Courtesy discounts from 10% to 50% off are available depending on reservation limitations and the relative appropriateness of the particular request.
- Cash donations and pledges, complimentary golf green fees, spa treatments and table dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner will be awarded as appropriate.
Donation Request Form:
Please complete the form below for consideration. All submissions are reviewed in the order received. You will receive a response to your request within 2 weeks. Thank you!