Dog friendly resorts on your wish list? Look no further. Your pets are welcome here!
Sebasco Harbor Resort doesn’t just provide dog friendly lodges. At Sebasco, your pups are VIPs (Very Important Pets!)
We welcome you to bring your dog. Bring two dogs! We know your pets are an important part of your family. Why not treat your pet to a wonderful Maine getaway at one of our dog friendly cottages by the sea?
We have several dog friendly cottages for you to choose from, along with amenities to make your precious pet’s stay with us convenient and comfortable.
Our Dog Friendly Resorts Include:
- Special welcome treats for your dog(s)
- A resort map with designated VIP areas
- Convenient doggie clean-up bags
Dog-Friendly Resorts Fine Print for Furry Friends
- Sebasco Harbor Resort welcomes well-behaved, domesticated dogs weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Prior notification required. Please notify us if you’ll have pets traveling with you when you book your Maine getaway with us.
- Pets staying at Sebasco will incur an accommodations fee of $50 per pet, per night (Limit of 2 dogs per room/cottage).
- We require you to sign a Pet Waiver at check-in and accept responsibility for any damage, disturbance or extra cleaning caused by your pets.
- We require dogs to be on a leash at all times.
- We do not provide regular housekeeping services for pet rooms while they are visiting the resort. Please call the front desk if you to would like to request service when your pet will not be in the room.
To book a reservation at our dog friendly resort, call us today at 866-389-2072. Learn more about our resort.
Dog Friendly Resorts Cottages
This classic Maine lodging is a great value. Let us know you’re bringing your dog(s) and our ground floor will be reserved for you and your “best friend.” This accommodation has convenient access, with easy in and out and its own door opening to the fresh air.
Harbor Village Suites:
The first floor of our Harbor Village West building makes it easy for you and your pet to enjoy the best of Sebasco’s dog friendly resort with doors in front and back of the suite leading directly to the great outdoors.