Dining at Sebasco...
Fresh Flavors that are Pure Maine!
Maine’s fresh flavors are our culinary focus at Sebasco Harbor Resort. We provide the best of what this region has to offer with creative, healthy and delicious results. Our mission is simple. We believe that the food we grow, procure from the local community and cook in the place that we call home, define who we are… it’s Pure Maine.
We are also thrilled to introduce our new Executive Chef, Eric Walker. Chef Eric arrived in June from Breckenridge, Colorado where he worked for Vail Resorts at multiple venues, most recently the Sevens Bistro. Chef Eric, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, spent his formative culinary years in North Carolina where he found much of the inspiration for the “southern flair” he’s added to our Pure Maine menu - you’ll love his Maine shrimp with grits in Tasso cream!
At Sebasco you’ll find that we:
- Celebrate and update regional American heirloom recipes
- Offer genuine neighborly hospitality
- Support local and regional organic farmers, lobstermen, fishermen, cheesemakers, dairy farmers, cattle ranchers and producers
- Cook food that recaptures the simple and pure tastes found in locally grown, natural and sustainably harvested ingredients
- Strive to raise awareness of a sustainable food system for the future of our children
- Work to restore a sense of community that brings us all back to a more homegrown time and era
Sebasco provides a community gathering place that brings people together with food, fun and most importantly, family. Our slice of Midcoast Maine is a beautiful and exciting place to live and work. At Sebasco, we know that we are all neighbors -- whether we live here, hail from New England or traveled from further away. Once you arrive at Sebasco you’re welcomed in to our neighborhood.
So come on by and grab a bite of a real homegrown Pure Maine culinary experience.
During our summer season there are special dining events, including Lobsterbakes and Blueberry Pancake breakfasts, to highlight your vacation.
The Pro Shop
The Pro Shop offers an assortment of snacks and beverages (including beer and wine) as well as their famous hotdogs throughout the day.