Sebasco Harbor Resort Golf Club’s picturesque and challenging layout along Casco Bay, and bent grass fairways, provide an outstanding golf experience. A variety of tee locations allow golfers to select an optimal balance of challenge & enjoyment.
Sebasco Harbor Resort Golf Course
Course highlights include the 145 yard, Par 3 second hole, where your approach may differ at low or high tide. Our 510 yard, Par 5 finishing hole challenges golfers of all levels. Golf packages, including the unlimited-play Golf Play & Stay, offer the best value for the avid golfer. Local and seasonal residents are invited to learn about seasonal memberships, which include use of resort facilities (pool, tennis, canoes.)
Lake Course and Practice Facilities
Our aim is to inspire, not intimidate the new or less experienced golfer! The 3-hole, regulation length Lake Course is the ideal place for golfers to introduce youngsters and other new golfers to the joy of the links. Many busy golfers choose the Lake course when they need a “quick fix” but don’t have the time for 9 holes. Other practice and learning areas include a 9-hole putting course and a pitching range.
Lessons are available by reservation, and free introductory clinics are offered on a weekly basis.
Daily rates (guests/public):
- 18 – holes: $45/$60
- 9 – holes: $30/$40
- Lake Course (use for full day): $12/$18
- Cart (share): $15 per person 18-holes, $10 per person 9 – holes
- Pull cart: $3 per day.
- Club rentals: $15/$20/$30
- Shag tube: $3 (no charge to members and resort guests)
- Pitching range: complimentary (resort guests, seasonal members, day golfers)
- 7 day pass: $169 (seasonal members & guests)
- Tennis – $4/hour/person for public; complimentary for resort guests
Call the Pro Shop directly at 207/389-9060 for tee times. Our Golf Club is open from May through October and public play is welcome throughout the season.
Golf Club Membership
With a Sebasco Harbor Resort Golf Club annual membership you will enjoy unlimited tee times (reservations required) from opening day in May through late October. In addition, our members receive the following:
- Membership fee includes participation in the nationwide GHIN Handicapped System
- Members enjoy guest privileges at the resort throughout the season
- Access to our evening entertainment program
- Use of our salt water swimming pool
- Use of tennis courts at guest rates
- Use of our Fitness Center at no cost.
- Sebasco Spa services at guest rates
- Use of canoes, lawn bowling, croquet, quarter deck
- A 10% discount on all food & beverage in our restaurants, and cart fees
- City Ledger signing privileges. City Ledgers will be billed monthly
The availability of memberships is limited. All members must sign statements of responsibility and a commitment to resort regulations. Please contact the Pro Shop at 207-389-9060 for more information.