For many guests, their Camp Merritt experiences are what they remember long after vacation is over. Games, meeting people from different place and learning about the animals that live in the land, air and sea of Midcoast Maine are just some of what Camp Merritt offers.
Activities change weekly and are often adapted to suit the weather conditions and other events going on at the resort. There are plenty of group activities and free time at the pool and playground every day.
Camp Merritt activities may include:
- Hiking up Merritt Mountain
- Golf & Tennis clinics with a Pro
- Live Maine animal demonstrations
- Scavenger hunts for the whole family
- Pirate adventures
- Blueberry picking and exploring the area with our Naturalist
- Maine lobstering demonstrations
- Field trips to Totman Cove
- Softball with the Lighthouse Keeper