Arts & Entertainment
- Maine State Music Theatre – Presents professional musicals as well as children’s shows.
- Chocolate Church Arts Center – Presents concerts and plays as well as children’s programs. Also an Art Gallery.
- Bowdoin International Music Festival – Concert series held June through August at Bowdoin College.
- Brunswick Area Arts & Cultural Alliance - Information on events in the local community.
Museums and Historical Sites
- Maine Maritime Museum – Collects, preserves and interprets items relating to the Maritime History of Maine.
- The Popham Colony – Archaeological excavations at the site of the first English colony in New England, located near the mouth of the Kennebec River.
- Sagadahoc Preservation Incorporated – Provides information on self-guided walking tours of Bath historic districts.
- Bowdoin College – Bowdoin College Museum of Art, rated as one of the finest small museums in the country. Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum with collection of artifacts and memorabilia of these two famous polar explorers.
- Sequin Island Historic Lighthouse
- Farnsworth Musuem – Rockland, Maine. One of the finest regional art museums in the country with extensive collections of American art. It is also home to the Wyeth Center which exclusively features works of Andrew, N.C. and Jamie Wyeth.
- Museums in Maine
- Pejepscot Historical Society