Wake up to the sounds of the sea, and watch the sunset over water each night. Bold ocean views and the rhythms of the sea will set the stage for your everyday life.
Harbor Island at Sebasco Harbor Resort features deep water access to Casco Bay, an unparalleled day sailing and cruising playground; and the jumping off point for greater ocean adventure
If you think you have to travel for hours “Downeast” to live this life, you are in for a pleasant surprise: Sebasco Harbor Resort’s Harbor Island is less than an hour’s drive from Portland.
Civilization – including guest privileges at the Resort – is just minutes away; but your private compound will be surrounded by woods and water; and more than 25% of the island is shared conservation land.
This opportunity is limited to four Maine oceanfront parcels of five to seven acres each.
- 600 - 800 feet of Atlantic Ocean frontage;
- Completed soil tests;
- Deep water mooring access;
- Use of a common dock on the island;
- A place for a small boat at Sebasco’s dock;
- Provisions for parking on the mainland;
- Guest Privileges at the Resort.
- A chance to live in an ocean-faring community; where the sea is a way of life.
For more information about this unique real estate opportunity, please fill out our online form here.